Sunday 6 April 2014

Playing Catch up


 
I actually cannot believe it's been 7 months since my baby boy was born.  The time has gone so fast.  I remember when I took him for his 6 week check up and the doctor said next one will be at 6 months. That seemed so far away that I didn’t even give it a second thought, and then suddenly next thing I knew there we were for the 6 month check up.
   
So much has happened.  I went from a scared, unsure, emotional new mom of a tiny newborn to a capable, change a diaper in seconds, baby food down my shirt, multitasking mom of a 7 month old crawling tiny person.

  




I was fortunate enough to spend 6 months with Ben at home before I had to go back to work (more on that later) I got him set in a routine (something I never thought I'd get right)  We battled through his first time eating solids, quite a few snotty blocked noses, the back end of a winter and an extremely hot summer. We've packed away the Newborn, 0-3 months and 3 - 6 month outfits. We've cried through multiple shots at clinic and we went from boob to formula milk. It's been a wild ride and it's been the best time of my life. Here's to so much more awesomeness still ahead.













No comments:

Post a Comment